Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mail call! Fabric, notions, patterns

What can be possibly more exciting than receiving 3 (three!) fabric packages on the same day? 

10 yards of cotton lycra prints from Paris Bebe

4 yards of cotton lycra prints and 3 panels from Peek-a-Boo fabrics 




From Peek-a-Boo fabrics:
From top: 3 panels from Peek-a-Boo  Fabrics
Rilley Blake Happy Flappers Coordinate
My Little Pony
Hello Kitty

From Paris Bebe Fabrics:

Grunge Bats in Yellow and fuchsia!
Zebra Stripe Hello Kitty
Royal Damask
And yards and yards of solid cotton lycra in basic colors


Yes, I had a certain someone in mind when I bought this!














From Bravo Bella:


Intimately Yours Bras That Fit book

Bra Finishing Kits in Navy and Purple

Bra Wires in different length

Silk Pins (great for lighweight fabrics)

A tiny measuring gauge for bra construction

Queen Bra Elite Pattern, which I assumed was a horizontal 3 part cup and ended up being exactly the same style as the Kwik Sew pattern I already own.


And that's all! Enough to keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment